Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Official Orders

Well we are now 35 day till we leave for Washington and 53 days till I need to report to Newport for 12 weeks of the training. An update on what is going on now, is that we are preparing to move the family to Washington throughout the 12 weeks that I am Newport. We will get to Washington just before Christmas. I will be able to spend about 2 weeks with the family there before I head off to Newport.
I just found out today that my official Permanent Change of Station (PCS) are at my recruiters office for my pick-up. So I am now preparing all the required paperwork (think everything, marriage license, birth certificates, adoption decree, social security cards) for the entire family.
We are so excited to get the next step underway. Here is to a cold winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment